5-7 Endeavour Drive, Wallaga Lake
STUNNING STYLE ON LAKESIDE ACRE
4 beds | 2 baths | 4 cars
Offering a desirable mix of space and privacy on a landscaped waterfront reserve acre (4064m2), this is a unique opportunity to secure one of the best homes in the area.
Thoughtfully designed to capture water views and northern sun, this home oozes quality and style. Comprising all the features you would expect in a modern home including:
- 4 spacious bedrooms including main bedroom "suite" on the first floor.
- Split-level living room with slow-combustion fire plus extra separate
- High ceilings throughout including 2.7 metre bedroom ceiling height
- Outstanding kitchen with stainless Bosch appliances, double oven, gas
cooktop and custom-crafted cabinetry including polished concrete
- All bathrooms also feature custom-made cabinetry and polished concrete
- Front and rear outdoor living areas featuring iron bark posts, hardwood
decking, one area covered with glass balustrading – ideal for entertaining
and enjoying the peaceful outlook and water views.
- Plenty of light through north-facing windows with south windows double-
glazed for extra insulation.
- Polished blackbutt timber floors throughout.
- Study nook with attractive picture window facing the landscaped gardens.
Complete with professionally landscaped grounds with fruit trees, space for vegetable garden and chicken pens and with reserve on 2 sides. The very private lake foreshore - ideal for paddling, fishing and sunset- watching - adjoins the block.
This is an outstanding property in one of the most attractive localities on the coast. Inspections by appointment contact Julie Rutherford at this office.
Inspect to appreciate the quality and value in this exceptional, coastal property.
Agent Contact Details
Julie Rutherford Real Estate
Shop 10, Bermagui Fishermans Wharf, 73 - 79 Lamont Street,
Bermagui, NSW 2546
P: 02 6493 3444