28 Nutleys Creek Road, Bermagui
Seclusion with Style
3 beds | 2 baths | 4 cars
Located on the fringe of Bermagui with an outstanding, elevated outlook over the river, forest and ranges, this property offers a private, peaceful lifestyle in a convenient edge of town position.
Set on a 5095m2 (1.25 acre) block, the house has been perfectly designed for the sloping site with level, private street access, remote control garage entry with internal access to the house, landscaped grounds and large decks with glass balcony to take in the views.
The custom-built home includes:
- 2.7 metre ceilings throughout with spacious central living/dining areas
separating the main bedroom suite and study from the guest bedrooms
- Light and bright, all electric kitchen with bay windows overlooking the
- All 3 bedrooms, study and living rooms have floor to ceiling windows
opening to the large deck and views.
- Separate laundry with easy access to garden (and clothesline)
- Loads of storage under and throughout the home.
All set in established, landscaped native gardens with a stunning spotted gum, river and forest outlook. A wonderful, well-designed home (built 2001)- tastefully decorated but with scope for an ultra modern update. Inspections by appointment.
|Land Size:||5095m² approx.|
Agent Contact Details
Julie Rutherford Real Estate
Shop 10, Bermagui Fishermans Wharf, 73 - 79 Lamont Street,
Bermagui, NSW 2546