27 Victoria Creek Road, Central Tilba
Tilba Coastal Retreat
6 beds | 4 baths | 2 cars
For Sale - $1.25mil
Yes, it's all in the name. This property offers the ultimate retreat for you and your paying guests with a stunning outlook over Tilba farmland to the sea. With 2 homes, each in its own private setting, the Tilba lifestyle is here for the taking. Set on 5 well-established acres, the property includes a mix of spotted gums, over 30 varieties of fruit trees, 36 olive trees, 24m2 irrigated vege garden, and a wonderful mix of cottage style plants and shrubs with arbours and water features adding to the lush, bird-filled ambience.
The main features include:
- The main home offers spacious living areas and 2 bedrooms (plus study) all opening to large, sunny decks for year-round outdoor living. Well-equipped 'cook's kitchen' with Falcon Toledo range and marble bench top.
- 20m2 "outdoor room" with wooden louvres sides overlooking the garden and with views to the sea.
- Storage areas include extensive space under the main house and a separate shed (space for 2 vehicles) with electricity connected and includes wooden work bench.
- A separate approved studio offers 56m2 bed, sitting space with its own ensuite bathroom.
- A second home (unseen from the main home in its own private setting) is of solar passive design with polished concrete floors, clerestory north-facing windows, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This is currently let for short term holiday rental – see www.tilbacoastalretreat.com.au. Impressive net income figures available.
- Substantial water supply including concrete and poly tanks providing over 310,000 litres of water storage.
- Solar hot water and 2 kw solar panels.
Tilba Coastal Retreat is a well-priced opportunity to live a self-sufficient, relaxed lifestyle in the picturesque Tilba area while enjoying substantial extra income from rental of the extra house and, or studio.
For detailed specifications on the property or to arrange an inspection, please contact Julie or Mick at this office.
|Land Size:||2.42 hectares approx.|
Agent Contact Details
Julie Rutherford Real Estate
Shop 10, Bermagui Fishermans Wharf, 73 - 79 Lamont Street,
Bermagui, NSW 2546
P: 02 6493 3444