4 Martin Grove, Mystery Bay
Mystery Bay Magic
3 beds | 2 baths | 4 cars
With a quiet cul-de-sac location and plenty of privacy, this immaculate family home is sure to impress the most discerning of buyer.
Positioned proudly on a bright and sunny 1,375 sqm block of land with fully landscaped and established yard and a detached workshop there really is something for everyone. Freshly painted inside and out and modern in all its touches there is nothing to do with this property except move in and unpack.
Features of the property include:
- 3 large bedrooms (main with robe and ensuite)
- 2 bright bathrooms.
- Large open plan living area with wood heater.
- Front and rear decks ideal for entertaining whatever the weather.
- 1.5KW solar system that feeds back into the grid.
- Freestanding double garage or workshop with a shower, toilet (3rd) and spare laundry.
A great opportunity to secure your dream property in the ever-popular Mystery Bay.
A short walk to some of the coasts most pristine beaches and only a 10 minute drive to Narooma.
|Land Size:||1375m² approx.|
Agent Contact Details
Julie Rutherford Real Estate
Shop 10, Bermagui Fishermans Wharf, 73 - 79 Lamont Street,
Bermagui, NSW 2546