19 Lake View Drive, Wallaga Lake
Pristine Home in Pristine Waterfront Position
4 beds | 2 baths | 4 cars
Adjoining the Wallaga Lake reserve foreshore and with expansive views of the lake, Montague Island, headland and ocean, this classic coastal home defies its age in style and presentation.
Comprising 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus powder room, tasteful, well-appointed kitchen, storeroom and extra-large double garage with workshop space.
Design features include:
• Full height entry area with timber staircase to first floor.
• Light and neutral colour scheme throughout with low-maintenance tiled
floors plus carpet in bedrooms.
• Full-sized ensuite with large spa bath and separate shower
• Floor to ceiling windows and doors opening to full width decks and
offering stunning estuary, ocean, mountain and headland views.
• Ideal floor plan for couples or families – 2 separate living areas and
• Direct access to lake and beach – fishing, paddling and swimming from
the rear garden!
This attractive, well-designed home is located in a quiet, sought after street with uninterrupted views and an easy walk to Wallaga entrance, beach and the stunning headland of Murunna Point. Great value for this quality, style and position.
|Land Size:||569m² approx.|
|Construction:||Brick & rendered Blue Board|
Agent Contact Details
Julie Rutherford Real Estate
Shop 10, Bermagui Fishermans Wharf, 73 - 79 Lamont Street,
Bermagui, NSW 2546