3 Bank Street, Cobargo
Oh So Cobargo!
4 beds | 1 baths
For Sale - $349,000
Yes, this is what Cobargo offers – a dynamic village lifestyle and charming, weatherboard homes like this one. Set on a large (1258m2) block, this 3 (or 4 bedroom) home has been tastefully modernised and renovated while retaining the attractive early 20th century features including timber French doors, high ceilings, hardwood timber floors and sash windows. Comprising:
- Sunny kitchen with electric cooktop, wall oven , dishwasher and island bench – all adjoining the spacious dining room.
- Separate living room with slow-combustion heater and French doors to the garden.
- Additional family room as well as rumpus/hobby room.
- 4 large bedrooms with room to add built-in robes.
- Modern bathroom with attractive timber vanity and separate laundry.
- 2 large sheds and fully fenced yard.
Currently rented to excellent tenants but with vacant possession available, this is a very attractive home in a quiet street on a large, level block in Cobargo. Easy walk to village shops, swimming pool and tennis courts and only 15 minutes drive to the coast at Bermagui.
|Land Size:||1258m² approx.|
Agent Contact Details
Julie Rutherford Real Estate
Shop 10, Bermagui Fishermans Wharf, 73 - 79 Lamont Street,
Bermagui, NSW 2546
P: 02 6493 3444