9 Bank Street, Cobargo
3 beds | 2 baths | 7 cars
For Sale - $475,000
Offering all the character and space you would expect in this attractive village location, this home is set on a large block (2423m2) on 2 separate titles.
In good condition but with scope for improvement and updating, the weatherboard house features high ceilings, timber internal lining boards and spacious rooms including:
- 3 bedrooms – all with built-in robes,
- Well-equipped kitchen – 70's vintage with wall oven, cooktop, copper rangehood and dishwasher
- Main bedroom has ensuite bathroom
- Separate dining room with servery hatch to kitchen
- Large rumpus room adjoining the living room
- Attractive gardens with established trees and shrubs providing dappled shade and privacy
- Separate garage and garden shed
Overall, a delightful older-style weatherboard, 'early 20th century" home with so much potential to update but very liveable as is and set in fenced and private grounds.
A short walk to the village shops, cafes, pub and swimming pool and a 15 minute drive to the coast at Bermagui or 30 minutes to Bega and Narooma.
|Land Size:||2423m² approx.|
Agent Contact Details
Julie Rutherford Real Estate
Shop 10, Bermagui Fishermans Wharf, 73 - 79 Lamont Street,
Bermagui, NSW 2546