651 Yowrie Road, Cobargo
6 beds | 3 baths | 6 cars
Set on over 100 acres of attractive land is the beautiful 'Winterspring'. With numerous historic outbuildings and a lovely main residence this property can take you back to a feeling of yesteryear. With a combination of pasture and bush there is a diverse mix of uses for the land. The land is fully fenced and has 4 dams. Features of this home include;
- Bright and airy open plan living and dining areas adjoining a modern kitchen.
- 4 bright bedrooms (main with WIR).
- 2 spacious bathrooms (main with a recent full renovation).
- Large office space perfect for a range of uses.
- A large in ground pool, perfect for cooling off after a day in the fields.
- Great views to the east over the district.
- A separate space with bedroom/living area perfect for extra accommodation.
Within the yard area of the homestead there is also an old dairy, barn and work shop area. The current owners have also added a modern shed with kitchenette, bathroom and space for two bedrooms plus a living area, a fully operational observatory and a large two bay garage with car port annex.
This property is extremely well set up and has space for people who have multiple interests. Perfectly located with sealed road access and school bus pick up at the front gate. 10 minutes from Cobargo and 25 to the Bermagui coast.
Agent Contact Details
Julie Rutherford Real Estate
Shop 10, Bermagui Fishermans Wharf, 73 - 79 Lamont Street,
Bermagui, NSW 2546
P: 02 6493 3444