16 Fields Road, Tanja
IDYLLIC COASTAL BUSH RETREAT
3 beds | 1 baths | 5 cars
Set in the pristine hamlet of Tanja on the edge of the Mimosa Rocks National Park, this 17-acre property with master-built mud brick home affords its owner the pinnacle in coastal, rural living.
Positioned on an elevated part of the property with a year-round sunny northern aspect and looking up a beautiful valley to Mt. Gulaga it is hard not be captivated by the ever changing, stunning views. The build is solar passive and the home functions wonderfully in this picturesque setting.
Other features include:
- 3 good sized bedrooms with wardrobes.
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining area.
- Exposed Ironbark beams, reclaimed from the Woolsheds at
- Large 2-way bathroom which services the house.
- Solar system which feeds back into the grid.
- Attached carport for vehicle storage.
- North facing verandah, perfect for year-round entertaining.
- Hydronic heating in the living and master bedroom.
- Solar, wood and electric backed up hot water system.
Outside there is 17 acres of both bush and parkland areas that are ideal for exploring and afford total privacy. A large dam provides water to the landscaped gardens and vegetable area and the shed provides storage for all your vehicles and machinery.
All while being 10 minutes to the beaches and Cafes of Tathra and 30 minutes to both Bega and Bermagui.
|Land Size:||66900m² approx.|
Agent Contact Details
Julie Rutherford Real Estate
Shop 10, Bermagui Fishermans Wharf, 73 - 79 Lamont Street,
Bermagui, NSW 2546