240 Quinlans Road, Verona
Views for Miles
4 beds | 3 baths | 4 cars
For Sale - $647,000
This property offers the best of rural living on 7 hectares in the stunning Verona landscape between Cobargo and Bega.
In an elevated position, the house has been thoughtfully designed to take in the outstanding, sunny northerly views over the valley to Gulaga and Peak Alone Mountains.
- 4 x good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes (2 with ensuites)
- 3 x bright and modern bathrooms.
- A full-length, north facing deck with magnificent views of the valley.
- Large open plan living/kitchen and dining areas affording numerous living
- Double carport and extra storage rooms downstairs provide plenty of
workshop and/or extra living spaces.
Outside the land is mostly cleared with a unique 'rainforest-like' section of bush in the middle, is fully-fenced with grazing land, 2 dams, chook pen and fenced shed for small animals.
The gardens around the house are also fully-fenced with well-established natives and exotics including fruit trees.
Located 25 minutes from Bega and 25 minutes to Bermagui on the coast, this is a wonderful lifestyle property with so much to offer.
|Land Size:||7.09 hectares approx.|
|Zoning:||RU 1 - Primary Production|
Agent Contact Details
Julie Rutherford Real Estate
Shop 10, Bermagui Fishermans Wharf, 73 - 79 Lamont Street,
Bermagui, NSW 2546