66 George Street, Bermagui
Elevated, Edge of Town Position
3 beds | 2 baths | 8 cars
Positioned on a large (2719m2) block on a no-through street on the edge of town, this home offers a well-designed floor plan for couples or families.
Of quality construction and in original condition, the 3 bedroom house features:
- Cathedral timber-lined ceilings in living areas
- Cedar clad feature walls,
- Brick feature open fireplace as well as slow combustion wood heater
- Sunny, central kitchen with leafy outlook and filtered ocean views,
- Second living room, adjoining kitchenette, bedroom and extra toilet and
shower on the ground floor – ideal for extra guests or independent family
- Double garage with circular driveway and separate large garden shed
- Paved outdoor living area including built in BBQ and fernery.
- Leafy private outlook with established trees and shrubs including some
magnificent spotted gums.
All on a near level block adjoining river reserve at the rear and a short walk to beaches and river. Plenty of scope for updating but in good condition as is, this home has been built with style and care and offers good value in this price range.
If you are looking for space and privacy but want the convenience of town facilities, call us to arrange a personal inspection.
Agent Contact Details
Julie Rutherford Real Estate
Shop 10, Bermagui Fishermans Wharf, 73 - 79 Lamont Street,
Bermagui, NSW 2546