14 Waterloo Creek Road, Verona
3 beds | 1 baths | 4 cars
Set on 60 acres of land in a truly beautiful location with the permanent Waterloo Creek running through it, this lifestyle property is sure to appease the most discerning of buyer. With a northerly aspect and attractive yard the double brick and well-built house is both comfortable and charming. Features of the main residence include;
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built in robes and attractive outlooks.
- Good sized bathroom with separate toilet and laundry.
- Open plan living kitchen and dining area.
- Solid timber kitchen with a slow combustion oven.
- Covered verandah around the entire house.
- Full standalone solar system with near new battery storage.
Outside there is a huge shed (approximately 21m x 9m) separated into a workshop area and accommodation, with bathroom. The land is an attractive mix of pasture to bush (60/40) and is fully fenced into two paddocks. Water is secured through 2 large spring fed dams which are sure to keep you out of trouble in harder times.
This property represents an opportunity to completely escape the hustle and bustle while still being convenient to Bega and the coast.
|Land Size:||60 acres approx.|
Agent Contact Details
Julie Rutherford Real Estate
Shop 10, Bermagui Fishermans Wharf, 73 - 79 Lamont Street,
Bermagui, NSW 2546
P: 02 6493 3444