139 Bourkes Road, Yowrie
Country Charm in Stunning Landscape
3 beds | 2 baths | 2 cars
Set in the stunning Yowrie hinterland this picturesque property offers a wonderful rural lifestyle. With a sunny and elevated north-eastern aspect, the brick homestead takes full advantage of the stunning landscape. Tastefully renovated to a high standard this country residence provides all the "mod cons" including:
- 3 spacious and airy bedrooms.
- 2 bright and modern bathrooms.
- Hardwood floors and new carpet throughout the home.
- Modern kitchen adjoining the open plan living and dining spaces.
- large 2nd kitchen/scullery with new food-fired Rayburn range
- undercover verandah on 2 sides - perfect for outdoor entertaining.
Outside the 12.5-acre parcel of land is fully fenced and ready to house your stock. Water is catered for with 3mg water license from the Yowrie River. An established orchid and cottage-style gardens add to the character and charm of this wonderful property. Shedding includes a double garage near the residence, poultry pens and a large stable and machinery workshop are set back from the house.
Located 15 minutes to the historic, dynamic village of Cobargo and approximately 30 minutes to the stunning coatsal town of Bermagui this is a wonderful place to live and enjoy relaxed, rural living.
Agent Contact Details
Julie Rutherford Real Estate
Shop 10, Bermagui Fishermans Wharf, 73 - 79 Lamont Street,
Bermagui, NSW 2546